Siakap (Barramundi / Asian Sea Bass) fish fillet cooked with sweet pineapple & potatoes in coconut milk & chilli paste.
fillet weight roughly 300g to 350g
serves 2-3 pax
** HOW TO ORDER & PAY? **
- Click on "JOM ORDER" button
- Provide details of your name, mobile no., order details & delivery address.
- We will confirm your order details and advise amount to pay.
- Complete your payment via bank transfer (do inform us once transfer has been done)
- We will make the arrangement to get our delicious home cooking to you. TQ
- Pre Order before 10 am
Authentic Melaka Nyonya Home-Cooking.
A mother + daughter + daughter-in-law team, cooking with recipes handed down from one generation to another, passionate 'agak-agak' measurements of taste and flavour, led by our Nyonya senses.
We source fresh from the markets and farms, seafood from the fishermen's catch. Our cooking supports local produce and ingredients. We do not use msg but lots of spices, pink himalayan salt and brown sugar (gula melaka or cane) to flavour our cooking.
Basically our home cooking is exactly how we cook to feed ourselves. And we hope you will be able to enjoy our cooking.